Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Finally pulled the trigger on a 124 Spider. 2019 Puro White/Saddle. Dealer kept teasing me with lower and lower prices. Finally called his bluff with $13,000 off! $34,000 -> $21,000. How could I not? I’ll miss the 51MPG from my Kia Niro but right now, grinning from ear to ear! Looking forward to networking and learning things about the new baby!

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Welcome fellow Lusso owner. Please share pics.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Excellent! And a gorgeous combination. Yes, pictures please. Oh, and welcome here. ??

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Welcome Brother.....Glad to hear you screwed down the price, Great that that you now have a "Spider".....and 44.1 mpg is okay surely ? Enjoy, study the threads, amazing stuff these Boys know here, and Stay Safe, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow! $21K for a new Lusso is an amazing price. Well done.
How‘d you like the Niro? One my daughters is looking at those.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello all. Finally pulled the trigger on a 124 Spider. 2019 Puro White/Saddle. Dealer kept teasing me with lower and lower prices. Finally called his bluff with $13,000 off! $34,000 -> $21,000. How could I not? I’ll miss the 51MPG from my Kia Niro but right now, grinning from ear to ear! Looking forward to networking and learning things about the new baby!
Dang! What a deal. Now go out there and tear up the twisties. Congrats!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Opening up this dead thread !
I’m looking to buy a spider for quite some time, but now I’m seeing some folks getting insane deals on new ones.
If I was willing to buy the previous year or even two brand new, lusso, only requirement is the LED lights package. What do you think they go for these days?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To get a really crazy deal, I think you have to find a dealer that is dumping Fiat. Looking at TrueCar and Cars.com I dont see any deals like I got within 500 miles of South Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts