Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Fiat Spider 124 Lusso - automatic
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in S. Ca...perfect place for a convertible! The top will be down all year! My first car, as a 16 year old was a Autobianchi Bianchina convertible, and have owned a Mazda Miata...I bought my Spider Lusso 3 days ago and it is already my fave!!!

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
449 Posts
Enjoy! You are in the perfect place for a convertible. Even up in No.Cal I have the top down unless it's raining or it's actually too sunny and I forgot a hat.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Hi Jan and Welcome to the Crew.....AS you have just got "The Spider" this thread may help you..."124 Spider Basic Ownership Rules...some of" . The hood down all year round, Great but maybe latch it up overnight once a week to avoid creasing and shrinkage, in as much as stretching the material keeps it all good, Cheers
ron
Oh.....and The Crew would like to see some photo's .....not Granny or the Dog but your Spider....

Reactions: JanB.

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
695 Posts
Great! Now, about those pictures.........

·
Registered
577 Posts
I live in S. Ca...perfect place for a convertible! The top will be down all year! My first car, as a 16 year old was a Autobianchi Bianchina convertible, and have owned a Mazda Miata...I bought my Spider Lusso 3 days ago and it is already my fave!!!
I live in S. La. Scotland, so not always a perfect place for a convertible... But Welcome and looking forward to seeing your Spider!

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
337 Posts
Welcome Jan, from about as far away as you can get and still be in the US. Wish I could have the top down year 'round (except for like Ron says - give it a stretch every now and again to keep it happy!) May your new Spider put a smile on your face every day! Best, steve

·
Registered
636 Posts
Great choice! Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Happsmum and JanB.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jan and Welcome to the Crew.....AS you have just got "The Spider" this thread may help you..."124 Spider Basic Ownership Rules...some of" . The hood down all year round, Great but maybe latch it up overnight once a week to avoid creasing and shrinkage, in as much as stretching the material keeps it all good, Cheers
ron
Oh.....and The Crew would like to see some photo's .....not Granny or the Dog but your Spider....
I can't figure out to add a photo to my profile. I put one on an "album" but it did not transfer to my "profile"...help!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Click on the account image top right and select My Profile:

Click to Edit:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Jan! Where in So Cal are you? I'm in Oceanside, Ca... It's nice to hear of another Spider in the area 😁
Hi! I am in San Juan Capo! It's funny you said that, as I seldom see convertibles at all...which is weird since it is always sunny! First thing I do when I get in my car is put the tip down!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts