Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
New member here from Alabama. Just purchased a 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth. First one and loving it so far. :D
Good choice! I also have the Abarth.

Which part of Alabama? I spent a bit of time there staying with a friend in Irondale, Birmingham. I still tell my friends all about this amazing rib restaurant called Dreamland (I think) in the middle of nowhere with a dirt floor and a waitress who sits on your lap while she takes your order. You may be familiar with it!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Aloha and welcome!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally from Springville, just outside of Birmingham. I also have the Abarth in aluminum. Still haven't seen one of our babies in Nashville.

·
Registered
209 Posts

Which part of Alabama? I spent a bit of time there staying with a friend in Irondale, Birmingham. I still tell my friends all about this amazing rib restaurant called Dreamland (I think) in the middle of nowhere with a dirt floor and a waitress who sits on your lap while she takes your order. You may be familiar with it!
Dreamland is famous throughout the state of 'Bama but especially Tuscaloosa and Birmingham where there are mostly Crimson Tide fans and before it's expansion in the 2000s. I'd wager the OP has ties in Mobile based on the name.

·
Registered
64 Posts
New member here from Alabama. Just purchased a 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth. First one and loving it so far. :D
Welcome! Another Alabaman here. I'm in the Birmingham area. Curious about your handle: Anything to do with the local guard unit?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

I live in Fort Mitchell, AL near Fort Benning, GA. I retired from US Army after 23 years and now I work on Fort Benning, GA as a Civilian. I was a M1 Abrams Crewman and that his where I got Alabamatanker from. I was born and raised in Gadsden, AL and yes I am a Crimson Tide fan. Roll Tide!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts