Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I introduce myself from Catalonia (Spain), and I declare myself as a lover of the roadsters. In 2000 I was owner for 5 years of a precious MX5 until because of the pregnancy of my wife, I had to undo it. It's the car I've had for longer. I am now owner of a 2005 Fiat Barchetta, which I am restoring. The other day I went to a Fiat dealership and fell in love with the new Fiat 124 and I am already saving to buy one. I have it difficult, I have 3 small children ... but want is power. Comment that how hobby, manufacture footrest for certain special cars. Greetings.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Greetings to you. I am sure your children, one at a time, will love driving through the countryside in your future 124. And enjoy your restoration project as well.

Steve.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Since you have three "small" children, I imagine that two can be strapped into the passenger seat and the third secured in the trunk.

Your avatar 'footrest' photo looks like what I saw on eBay. Seems someone here on the forum ordered one last week.

Good luck with your savings and may your 124 come along soon!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ha ha ha ... you forget about my wife ... and yes, these footrests I sell them on Ebay, and also for other vehicles. In the 124 they are perfect, since they enhance the elegance of this new roadster. Thank you for the welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts