Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Lusso - Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2019 Spider 124 Lusso yesterday. Beautiful car in Puro Tri-coat White. Took it for a drive to Lake Huron for its first ride. Excellent trip, looking forward to many more.
I have been looking on this forum while waiting to buy one, great tips and discussions.
I will post a pic soon, raining today unfortunately.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Good choice! Welcome from another Canuck. But I here should say "Canard" loll

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor to your south and east. Post the pics and then enjoy the warm weather while you have it. Won't be here that long.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Welcome also from me.....Great choice of Spider but.....Photo's....we don't want your holiday snaps or the Dog...we want to see your Lusso, otherwise they tell me ....It never happened ...Cheers
ron

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your car as much as we do here at the forum.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Picked up a 2019 Spider 124 Lusso yesterday. Beautiful car in Puro Tri-coat White. Took it for a drive to Lake Huron for its first ride. Excellent trip, looking forward to many more.
I have been looking on this forum while waiting to buy one, great tips and discussions.
I will post a pic soon, raining today unfortunately.
Welcome, and you need to look out for a fellow member in your neck of the woods called "frankmar". He will clean your wallet, lol.!! We also have a "phantom" member called teetopflyer in toronto who left us for am Alfa 4C, i know hard to believe, yet he still lurks here in the shadows.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. I drove through London fairly regularly until the virus crisis closed the borders and hope to resume soon. Highway 401 does not seem like it will be a spider-friendly ride.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome! I am from just South of the border! Was up your way last summer after we took a trip to Stratford and then went on to London! Great roads for driving!

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Lusso - Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the great welcome, dodging thunderstorms today but got her out for a quick run. I promised a pic so here she is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts