Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi group! Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Lafayette, LA. Traded my '04 MB SLK230 Kompressor for the Fiat. Thanks for welcoming me in!

Ferdy

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
353 Posts
Welcome Ferdy. You'll have to tell us what kind of Fiat...year, trim level etc. There's a ton of knowledge on this site. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Prosecco,

It has nav and sound group and automatic tranny. 6500 miles. White with Abarth seats.
So what about resetting the avg. MPG after a fill up? Is it possible?

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
353 Posts
Hi Prosecco,

It has nav and sound group and automatic tranny. 6500 miles. White with Abarth seats.
So what about resetting the avg. MPG after a fill up? Is it possible?
Hi Ferdy...welcome! You'll love the car. I believe someone answered the question in the thread you posted. I just looked at it a moment ago. Also, there's a thread of info for new owners with a few tips the dealers often forget, such as the cubbies behind the seats, strong recommendation to replace the existing antenna with a stubby, etc. I did a quick search, but didn't find it, but I'm sure that one of the other newer owners can help you out with that.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hi group! Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Lafayette, LA. Traded my '04 MB SLK230 Kompressor for the Fiat. Thanks for welcoming me in!

Ferdy
Awesome! It's an amazing car, I hope you love it as much as I do!

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
330 Posts
Glad you found us. Enjoy your Abarth and all the information available here.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts