Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jumped in the pool last month. I live in downstate NY (any locals?). Have owned for a few weeks with a few more to go. Incredibly fun. Second car so justvto cruise.
Manual, black, heritage, bose, brembo and only 3k miles.
Now i have something to get me through the winter.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome......But......

Let's see her....

Reactions: Kturley

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
hello and Welcome aboard........As "Bob T" suggests...we NEED the photos... not the family holiday snaps (I wish), Not the family Pet (as much as you may love he/she/it)...Your Spider in all it's glory. and while you are here.....if you haven't already PLEASE see thread " 124 Spider basic ownership Rules...some of" (type in above in search) as these basics will help you get through the coming winter months and understand more what makes your Spider be an exceptional cockpit to belong in.......Best Wishes, Cheers
ron

·
Vendor
3,662 Posts
Very nice, I also have a black car with a Heritage stripe, that's a rare combination.

Greg

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Reactions: Bob T and Bern24

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here.

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso
34 Posts
jumped in the pool last month. I live in downstate NY (any locals?). Have owned for a few weeks with a few more to go. Incredibly fun. Second car so justvto cruise.
Manual, black, heritage, bose, brembo and only 3k miles.
Now i have something to get me through the winter.

Hey. Congrats on getting yourself a Spider. Mrs. and I purchased one at the end of July. Its been a fun summer!
We live in Nanuet, Rockland County. Its getting a bit cool now to drive with top down, but maybe we can get a cruise in. Let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And with the dog...just cause u asked..lol

Hey. Congrats on getting yourself a Spider. Mrs. and I purchased one at the end of July. Its been a fun summer!
We live in Nanuet, Rockland County. Its getting a bit cool now to drive with top down, but maybe we can get a cruise in. Let me know.
Would like that. I'm on long Island. Lwts see if we can steal a decent day to go topless.

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
370 Posts
Welcome, congratulations! You just got yourself one fun car! (And you have a wonderful cruising partner too!)

·
Registered
122 Posts
20181206_070211.jpg
20190324_190638.jpg
20190324_190629.jpg

My Gina,
2018 Lusso manual with all three options.
Brooklyn and Jersey Shore.
Welcome and I drop the top any time it in the 50s and above.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts