1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Nice! I'm in Fremont.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congratulations. Brings back memories of when my Abarth was delivered, before I added the exterior features.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Sharkcohen.. I lived in Fremont for 11 years.. loved it. I just went there today and did a 300 mile round trip. I went to the junction over the mountain. Love those Roads!

Longbeach Jim.. I was going to leave it all white as I like the classy look but I found some of your post and now want to do the full treatment more or less lol. I ordered the bottom red lip and wont be here for 3 more weeks. Next is the red mirrors and I will do the hood last.

Prosecco, My first choice was the Rosso Abarth and I was working on a deal but was purchased. Hmm.. maybe it was YOU! lol

My last car SE NC Miata was red.. and I have a chevy volt thats red. So I am not to sad about it. It will also match my other Roadster.

·
Registered
298 Posts
So glad you love your car. I ended up getting mine in SoCal. Was talking with a dealer up this way, but their eyes kinda bugged out when I showed them the price I found on line. They declined to negotiate with us after that. Hello Southwest Airline and a quick flight to SoCal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts