Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello-
I am new to this forum, so thank you all for taking the time to read my post.
I am going to look at a 2017 classica (manual trans) later today with under 4000 miles that has been basically kept in a garage by the original owner and is supposed to be in immaculate condition. They are asking $23,999. According to bluebook values for the car, that is a reasonable ask, I'm just blown away that the car is selling for just under what it cost originally!! Everything I read says that these cars lose their value- but the prices I am seeing all seem to be within this range. I see a lot of 2017 and 2018 classicas with 6000-30K miles within this price range, so I'm not sure if I can reasonably ask for a better deal. My question is- what is a reasonable offer for a car in this condition? I don't know much yet about the details other than the following given in the description.
Mileage: 3,700
Engine: 1.4L Turbo I4 160hp 184ft. lbs.
Drive: RWD
Transmission: 6-Spd Manual,
features: iPod/MP3 Input, Back-Up Camera, Keyless Start, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels, Turbo Charged Engine and more!

Thank you for any help you can provide- hopefully I will be a proud owner of a 124 of my own soon and look forward to all of the great and useful information available on this forum!
LM
I have one it’s a great sports car 2017
Great to drive I think you will enjoy the ride .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello-
I am new to this forum, so thank you all for taking the time to read my post.
I am going to look at a 2017 classica (manual trans) later today with under 4000 miles that has been basically kept in a garage by the original owner and is supposed to be in immaculate condition. They are asking $23,999. According to bluebook values for the car, that is a reasonable ask, I'm just blown away that the car is selling for just under what it cost originally!! Everything I read says that these cars lose their value- but the prices I am seeing all seem to be within this range. I see a lot of 2017 and 2018 classicas with 6000-30K miles within this price range, so I'm not sure if I can reasonably ask for a better deal. My question is- what is a reasonable offer for a car in this condition? I don't know much yet about the details other than the following given in the description.
Mileage: 3,700
Engine: 1.4L Turbo I4 160hp 184ft. lbs.
Drive: RWD
Transmission: 6-Spd Manual,
features: iPod/MP3 Input, Back-Up Camera, Keyless Start, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels, Turbo Charged Engine and more!

Thank you for any help you can provide- hopefully I will be a proud owner of a 124 of my own soon and look forward to all of the great and useful information available on this forum!
LM
sounds like a pretty good deal, esp. for such low miles and manual transmission. I just paid about that for 2017 Abarth with manual (and brembo, recaro and a few other options) with almost 30k and thought it was pretty good. Go for it

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,402 Posts
Yeah, Lusso’s front chin is painted body color. That should allow vinyl wrap to adhere.

That same area is textured on Abarth. So you need to buy the Veleno piece to cover it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts