Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! My name is William and I'm a new owner who finally picked his 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth up last Friday. Mine is a brilliant white MT version with every package and the Brembo brakes. I love it and couldn't be happier! I originally ordered one in October 2018, but it took forever to build, forever to ship, and is still in transit to the states. But luckily my dealer found me one that worked for me and had it shipped. This is not my first Fiat. I did have a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth (black with a red stripe) that I loved to drive and mod to increase hp. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning as I start my modification journey with my new ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Liquidsnake Thank you! I originally ordered the Ceramica. But there was some holdup on building that color since it was new for 2019. Then my girlfriend bought a 2018 Fiat 500 Abarth in the Puro Tricoat White while I was waiting and I realized how much I liked white on the Fiats over the gray Ceramica. So glad I decided on this color!

·
Registered
251 Posts
@Liquidsnake Thank you! I originally ordered the Ceramica. But there was some holdup on building that color since it was new for 2019. Then my girlfriend bought a 2018 Fiat 500 Abarth in the Puro Tricoat White while I was waiting and I realized how much I liked white on the Fiats over the gray Ceramica. So glad I decided on this color!
There is just something about the contrast between the white and the black bits that is so sexy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Liquidsnake I agree! I always hated how you could never see the intercooler vents or brake vents on my 2013 since it was black on black. The lighter colors definitely work well with Fiat's design/functional elements.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the hypnotique red. Every element of the car, pops. Never thought I'd ever own a red car. Always purchased black or sliver. Decided to color it up some. Sure glad I did.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@WindUpToySoldier Thank you! The red looks awesome as well! It was between that and the white for me, but after seeing my girlfriend's Abarth in white, it was a no brainier. My last car was red anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts