Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to join this community last month with my first Fiat. I bought a 2020 Classica six weeks ago and I've put 4500mi on it so far. It has been an amazing experience and I'm lucky to live in a place with some good driving roads.

Just last week I took a 740mi road trip from western Montana to north of Boise and back, and the car performed amazingly-- 33mpg despite hauling through winding roads and mountain passes.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Glad to have you aboard John and well done finding one of the last 124 Spiders to have been built, I have a 2018 124 Classica which I have modded to suit me (Brexit Mods) but it sounds like you already have the perfect match for yourself, again Well Done, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
278 Posts
Excellent! And mountain roads in your backyard. What a combination. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
132 Posts
Welcome aboard! Wow...you have some great looking roads! Best of luck!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm happy to join this community last month with my first Fiat. I bought a 2020 Classica six weeks ago and I've put 4500mi on it so far. It has been an amazing experience and I'm lucky to live in a place with some good driving roads.

Just last week I took a 740mi road trip from western Montana to north of Boise and back, and the car performed amazingly-- 33mpg despite hauling through winding roads and mountain passes.

View attachment 79196
Welcome from Scotland, that's a great pic, hope you enjoy your car... Serious mileage done in a few weeks will have told you so much about your Spider. Here is a pic from the Scottish Borders with my Spider, my son's A595 and two more Abarthisti friends in another A595 and an Abarth Punto

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.
I'll be honest, originally I was set on an MX-5, but I had a hard time finding one locally. So I expanded my search to include a Fiat, but I was disappointed again when the only Fiat dealership in Montana said they no longer sell Fiats.

Eventually, I found my Fiat at a dealership in Salt Lake City. My wife and I flew down and drove the 500 miles back. What a great way to break in the car.

My wife and I drive it everywhere now. We won't be in Montana forever, so this is a great way to explore the state.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Thanks everyone.
I'll be honest, originally I was set on an MX-5, but I had a hard time finding one locally. So I expanded my search to include a Fiat, but I was disappointed again when the only Fiat dealership in Montana said they no longer sell Fiats.

Eventually, I found my Fiat at a dealership in Salt Lake City. My wife and I flew down and drove the 500 miles back. What a great way to break in the car.

My wife and I drive it everywhere now. We won't be in Montana forever, so this is a great way to explore the state.
I would really love to have a car like this in a State like Montana.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts