Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I ought to start here. Brand new owner of a 2017 Abarth, only had her for about 3 months so far but absolutely loving it!! I had finally paid off my SUV and decided it was time for something fun, took a while to find a car I liked but I'm so glad I was able to snag this one. Dealer even put the big red bow on her for me when I picked her up.

I also went to a small local car show this weekend too just for fun and won 2nd place so that was exciting haha. Besides the classic cars, a few corvettes and a ton of newer mustangs/camaros, there really aren't any other cars around here that are similar so she got a decent amount of attention.

Love her stock but I'll probably be looking for some things to spice her up a bit too.

·
Registered
2017 124 Spider Lusso
117 Posts
Welcome to the most informative car forum! Enjoy the ride :)

Reactions: Faye91

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Hi and Welcome "Winner".......Great looking Spider and lovely start to your relationship with it. Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2020 124 Abarth Convenience Group - Nav and Sound - Visibility Group - AT
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum and safe travels!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Figured I ought to start here. Brand new owner of a 2017 Abarth, only had her for about 3 months so far but absolutely loving it!! I had finally paid off my SUV and decided it was time for something fun, took a while to find a car I liked but I'm so glad I was able to snag this one. Dealer even put the big red bow on her for me when I picked her up.

I also went to a small local car show this weekend too just for fun and won 2nd place so that was exciting haha. Besides the classic cars, a few corvettes and a ton of newer mustangs/camaros, there really aren't any other cars around here that are similar so she got a decent amount of attention.

Love her stock but I'll probably be looking for some things to spice her up a bit too.

View attachment 86530
View attachment 86531
I have her twin purchased in 2017 great car lots of fun and no issues to date, enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Love the way that thing looks, I’ll buy one. Oh wait, I already bought two. And even when they get wobbly on me, I gaze at pictures of them, adoringly. It’s not healthy.
I bought 1 and then I put red bits on the front and red stripes on the side. I am constantly either staring at Moonracer himself or looking at pictures of him. To do so is theripeutic.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Fantastic choice! So glad you found the Spider. Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! Me, too! I just bought a 2017 Abarth in July 2021. I'm hoping to find my Fiat Tribe here in San Jose, California (Silicon Valley).

Congrats on your purchase.

Renee
BZBZME2

View attachment 86530
View attachment 86531

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
870 Posts
A few spiders in the bay shark, Prosecco, myself to name a couple. Sure there are more as I have seen a couple females in red abarths, a black Lusso or Classica, a silver Lusso. This is all within fremont, San Jose and Oakland.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts