Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am pleased to join this forum. I live in UK and just bought a Fiat 124 Spider in red with tan leather trim. My previous car was an SLK 350 but the Spider for me is more sporty. The SLK was more a big car with drop roof. Glad to be on board

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Hi TrackerUK....I see Arthur is already tracking you.....Very friendly, helpful and interesting community here mate. I am sure you will settle in quick and bring some new thoughts and info to the Tribe, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome. Let's see it. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome to the forum @TrackerUK lots of interesting stuff on here including occasional meet ups and drives:)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Welcome, although technically I’m not sure Preston is even in the northern half of the United Kingdom...😉 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Welcome, although technically I’m not sure Preston is even in the northern half of the United Kingdom...😉 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Preston (inland a bit), Blackpool, Southport & Liverpool all along the coastal Northwest, Liverpool being my birthplace before living at Formby then Ainsdale so know it well. Sand dunes, Red Squirels, The Mersey, Blackpool Tower and Liverpool FC of course, My Team. There is an area of Weymouth, Dorset called Preston and maybe other Prestons... Mere is between Preston and Liverpool yet Mere is also in Wiltshire, a lovely little Village where I also lived some 20 years.
Those places are well worth a visit when next in the UK, as are Devon and Cornwall where I now live. Arthur is also lucky enough to live on the English / South Wales border area and the connection between all these fantastic places to visit and live....The clever folk who own 124 Spiders 😆

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Preston (inland a bit), Blackpool, Southport & Liverpool all along the coastal Northwest, Liverpool being my birthplace before living at Formby then Ainsdale so know it well. Sand dunes, Red Squirels, The Mersey, Blackpool Tower and Liverpool FC of course, My Team. There is an area of Weymouth, Dorset called Preston and maybe other Prestons... Mere is between Preston and Liverpool yet Mere is also in Wiltshire, a lovely little Village where I also lived some 20 years.
Those places are well worth a visit when next in the UK, as are Devon and Cornwall where I now live. Arthur is also lucky enough to live on the English / South Wales border area and the connection between all these fantastic places to visit and live....The clever folk who own 124 Spiders 😆

Lol - where I come from (Greenock), Preston is definitely 'down south'. It might be in North West England, it its not North West 'UK'. 😋

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Lol - where I come from (Greenock), Preston is definitely 'down south'. It might be in North West England, it its not North West 'UK'. 😋
You'r a wind up merchant,aren't you .......Where I live, Cornwall, and for every other B*gger south of Watford gap its...
"Up North", whilst everything for the Jocks is "Down South". And....The Loch Ness Monster DOES NOT exist it is just stories that the "Jocks" promote to get the Holiday making tourist spend money!
Ignore him "Tracker"...we know where you live, and very nice too, Cheers all, even "Wooley" 😁
ron

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You'r a wind up merchant,aren't you .......Where I live, Cornwall, and for every other B*gger south of Watford gap its...
"Up North", whilst everything for the Jocks is "Down South". And....The Loch Ness Monster DOES NOT exist it is just stories that the "Jocks" promote to get the Holiday making tourist spend money!
Ignore him "Tracker"...we know where you live, and very nice too, Cheers all, even "Wooley" 😁
ron
They have a point, I blame the BBC for corrupting me, they always refer to my neck of the woods as "the Northwest". Anyway, glad the forum members have a sense of humour

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Shut up Wooley you pedantic @%#@
Fixed that for you - to be fair, I get it a lot. And yes, the Preston area is very nice, wherever the heck it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts