Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
My wife fell in love and had to have red with saddle seats. I’m an American classic muscle car owner but have to say this car is special. Love it
We live in the Lower Hudson Valley in New York and got this car at the beginning of the month

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Hi and Welcome......Yes,know the feeling. I have the 124 Classica in Passione Red and got to say, Red and the Spider hit it off perfectly,I had black leather seats with red piping made but almost went Tan, just having black door cards and fittings would not have looked right. Enjoy the ride, you cannot help by learn stuff here it is "really" full of brilliant info, assistance and friendship, Your Wife did GOOD ! Cheers
ron

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome...we picked up our Lusso this summer and couldn't be happier! Lets hope winter doesn't come for you guys in NY until very late in the year so you can get as much drive time as possible!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the car as much as we do here.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome.
Saw that you're in Rockland. I'm in New City. I've only ever seen two others in the county. I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Enjoy it. I do, especially in Harriman!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Welcome fellow Lusso owner.

Reactions: marcbinjetcity

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I try not to miss new Lusso posts LOL.

Reactions: jetlag

·
Registered
2019 124 Lusso
25 Posts
Congrats on the new car; I bought a 2019 Lusso in June and am loving every minute of driving it. Never thought I'd be saying that about a Fiat!!

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
330 Posts
Welcome from the Capital District of NYS. Enjoy the spider and be sure your wife knows you think she's a "keeper". We got the 2018 Abarth less than a week after my wife said "Why don't you buy a fun car". I don't need to be told twice. Ended up with a few motorcycles that way too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome, NYC area.
Use my Lusso as a daily driver.
Hope to run into you, do hit the Harriman area a few times a year

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello All
My wife fell in love and had to have red with saddle seats. I’m an American classic muscle car owner but have to say this car is special. Love it
We live in the Lower Hudson Valley in New York and got this car at the beginning of the month
Can't beat a 124 Spider in red, welcome to a great forum.

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome.
Saw that you're in Rockland. I'm in New City. I've only ever seen two others in the county. I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Enjoy it. I do, especially in Harriman!
I was behind the wheel today with Mrs by my side as we took an awesome cruise through Harriman State Park in NY. Twists and turns, views and straightaways. Nicest cruise I’ve had in a while

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was behind the wheel today with Mrs by my side as we took an awesome cruise through Harriman State Park in NY. Twists and turns, views and straightaways. Nicest cruise I’ve had in a while
Nice! That looks like a Lake Welch view from Willow Grove Rd.

I have boat on Greenwood Lake so this time of year I drive that route (Willow Grove/Rte 106) all the way through Harriman at least 2x a week. Driving to/from my boat used to be a chore. No more!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts