Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
Very nice looks just like mine! 馃槣 welcome to the forums.

Registered
Welcome! Gorgeous car...great decision and choice!

Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
Welcome! A twin to mine. Well except for the mirror caps. 馃槑 Good choice.

Registered
Hi and Welcome to "The Crew".......Yep. like everybody else says...."Lovely Spider" and pleased that the guys and girls here helped you decide. If you haven't already take a peek at the thread "124 Spider Basic ownership Rules...some of", it will help you understand your Spider better. Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi and Welcome to "The Crew".......Yep. like everybody else says...."Lovely Spider" and pleased that the guys and girls here helped you decide. If you haven't already take a peek at the thread "124 Spider Basic ownership Rules...some of", it will help you understand your Spider better. Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron
Thanks for note. Great group on this site always helpful.

Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
Welcome! Great looking Spider!

Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
Beautiful car! Welcome, and Happy Spidering! Best, s.

Registered
Very nice. Good color choice.

Reactions: tiksu

Registered
First, compliments to the outstanding value this forum offers to new owners. I have been following for a few months now and the information offered up here helped me make my buying decision. New owner 2017 Abarth. Great car and lots of fun! View attachment 87630
You bought right , I bought a 2017 Abarth new, to date no issues , you are going to enjoy the ride.

Premium Member
Welcome, enjoy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts