Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a great deal on a 2019 brand spankin’ new unit for $26,200 in Austin, TX. MSRP is $32,895.

Manual, LED, Sensors, red seats.

Looking forward to getting a System One with the 2.5 performance crosspipe and a turbo blanket for now.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Congrats! Seems like all is going well with the move! What model? (I'll assume Abarth with the red seats)

aloha mike

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to central TX! If you haven't already you should check out the monthly Fiat Club of Austin meetups:

And stop by and say hi to Boris at Madness Autoworks in Spicewood:

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Just got a great deal on a 2019 brand spankin’ new unit for $26,200 in Austin, TX. MSRP is $32,895.

Manual, LED, Sensors, red seats.

Looking forward to getting a System One with the 2.5 performance crosspipe and a turbo blanket for now.
Congratulations. Glad to hear you found a new sweet ride. Best wishes on your new mods journey.... easier the second time around, right? :)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Yep...pictures and hold back with the grin so we can see the Spider Abarth.....Well Done, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to NOT buying a car in Puerto Rico! When I moved 15 years ago it wasn't as easy to find prices and shop around as it is today.
When I bought my 2005 Pontiac GTO I was shocked that my cost was very close to what I paid for a 2003 Toyota Prius in PR.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Not meaning to sound ungrateful, I'm having difficulty finding the build date. I usually just look at the label in the driver's door opening.

I notice that a lot of Spider window stickers omit the dealer's name. I wonder why that is.
That’s all I have right now unfortunately haha. No pics yet either, picking it up on Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Thanks. Not meaning to sound ungrateful, I'm having difficulty finding the build date. I usually just look at the label in the driver's door opening.

I notice that a lot of Spider window stickers omit the dealer's name. I wonder why that is.
If you run the VIN thorugh the build sheet generator tool, would that provide the build date? That printout from the tool has much more detail than what the dealer sticks on the window.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congratulations! I got a red Abarth, too. Love it!

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
If you run the VIN thorugh the build sheet generator tool, would that provide the build date? That printout from the tool has much more detail than what the dealer sticks on the window.

the one I tried didn't show the build date. KEYePER's use to work but now they want donations and with the popups..I'm not willing to give.

aloha mike

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just signed everything, car is mine. I get it on Monday delivered to me. 2.89% @ 66 months.

Dealer said they didn’t make any money off the car 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Just signed everything, car is mine. I get it on Monday delivered to me. 2.89% @ 66 months.

Dealer said they didn’t make any money off the car 🤷🏼‍♂️
2.89% worth!

cool and congrats

aloha mike

1 - 20 of 59 Posts