Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is about 6 months overdue, but I wanted to say hello from the Louisville, Kentucky area!

Back on the morning of my wedding day last October, my bride-to-be completely surprised me with a '17 Classica in Grigio Moda. I was speechless, she actually had no idea that my Dad and I had picked the 124 as our favorite car from the auto show the year prior. The truly impressive part, my wife knows next to nothing about cars yet she managed to get a 124 that already had an AutoRicambi non-resonated exhaust and a Eurocompulsion V2 intake! When I asked her what made her pick this car in particular, she said "it was loud." :D

I've had an absolute blast in this thing ever since - it truly is the most smiles per gallon you can get in a car!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yeah, she's a keeper. The car, too.

Reactions: Handon and Brexit !

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Love it...The story and The Spider...."What a Woman" ! Has she any like minded sisters, we don't have to tell my wife of 49 years ? I am CERTAIN that all three of you are going to be Very Happy together, Cheers
ron

Reactions: Handon

·
Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
404 Posts
Wow...great story and a wonderful lady. It’s great when our other half is supportive of our hobby, but what yours did is just awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts