Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just joined. I’ve had my Abarth 124 for about 6 months. Absolutely love it. It has the Record Monza exhaust, air pod by Eurocompulsiom and has been chipped. Such a fantastic modern interpretation of the original 124 Spider.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
216 Posts
Welcome. Love the aggressive look. Have you also done suspension mods too?

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome and Wow, what a mean looking Beast.......I was going to say enjoy but it looks like like you already are ?,
Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Welcome. Great looking car! What spoiler is that on the rear? Also, is that some sort of diffuser installed on the rocker panel? Looks good.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Nice - love your wheels. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Curious about the rear lip and side canards as well. Is that a 500 madness wing? I like it.

And did you block your headlight with a sticker right in the middle? Seems odd.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Hi everyone, just joined. I’ve had my Abarth 124 for about 6 months. Absolutely love it. It has the Record Monza exhaust, air pod by Eurocompulsiom and has been chipped. Such a fantastic modern interpretation of the original 124 Spider.
Welcome Giles. Good looking car. The graphics look good and an interesting take on the Heritage Stripe. It’s the first one I’ve seen done like that. Also interested in more info on the spoiler.

Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome. Great looking car! What spoiler is that on the rear? Also, is that some sort of diffuser installed on the rocker panel? Looks good.
Hi there, carbon spoiler from Madness. Fits really good. Yes they are a carbon diffuser wing on sides. Just wanted to do something different.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great. I'm also thinking if 18" wheels and coilovers for my Abarth. Can you share spec's of your wheel and tire size? I'm assuming 5mm spacers are use to clear brembo's?
Hi there, wheels are by a company called Hussla. They are 18x7.5. Make sure you get the right offsets for this car especially to clear the front calliper. The spacers help more to step the wheels out for a more aggressive look. All the best

·
Registered
148 Posts
The wheels look terrific!

I'm shopping around for an 18" for my car. Preferably in black or gunmetal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Azzurro. Yes has got be 18in. All the best in your search. Have you done any further mods?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks Azzurro. Yes has got be 18in. All the best in your search. Have you done any further mods?
Just the exhaust for now. My car is in storage for the winter, but I have a few plans for it in the spring. Wheels/tires/suspension.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts