Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non resonated. Focal 45 f51 wheels
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PXL_20201121_202854638.jpg
Hello all I just picked up a 2017 classica used a bit higher in miles than I wanted but drives really nice anyway.
Traded in my saab 9-3 vert. So far Its a tight fit but I'm smiling the whole time.

Seems to have different wheels, and exhaust. Sounds nice if a bit loud with the top up.

Here we are.

·
Registered
2017 Lusso
55 Posts
View attachment 80271 Hello all I just picked up a 2017 classica used a bit higher in miles than I wanted but drives really nice anyway.
Traded in my saab 9-3 vert. So far Its a tight fit but I'm smiling the whole time.

Seems to have different wheels, and exhaust. Sounds nice if a bit loud with the top up.

Here we are.
Welcome!! I have had my 2017 Lusso since Oct 2nd, and I love it every day! Yours is pretty unique - love the color combo.

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
380 Posts
Welcome to the family. To reduce some of the road noise (resonance) try installing CLD tiles in the truck/boot. I installed them in my Abarth Spider today and it made a very noticeable difference. The top up ride was much more pleasant. Great improvement for a minimal investment of money and time. Look at the thread about it here Reduce road noise and improve exhaust note in the 124 Spider

Reactions: godahavit

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hello all I just picked up a 2017 classica used a bit higher in miles than I wanted but drives really nice anyway.

Here we are.
Really nice looking wheels, and I love that gunmetal grey color!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Hi and welcome to The Gang.......Mileage does not seem to be an issue with our Spiders, just look after that lovely car and it should look after you, take a look at 124 Spider Basic Ownership rules..."some of" in General Discussion section page one to give you a start and heads up.....Cheers
ron

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do here at the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts