Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have had my Abarth 124 for about 10 months now. I have seen some driving around but not to many, I daily mine so she ain't the prettiest girl at the party but I know my way around her and just love to drive. Wanted to know if there where any 124 drivers around that would want to set up a get together and drive maybe meet some new freinds, go have some fun, and maybe get some people intersted in our weird little cars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey there! Fellow Tacoma Abarth owner here, albeit only since last month. Daily driving mine as well and loving it! Is yours stock?

My wife's got it most days recently while our other car is in the shop for some repairs, but once I've got it back, I'm down for some driving, meet-ups, photo ops, or whatever!

Took a drive last week through Gig Harbor out to Allyn in Mason County. Nice drive past the Purdy sand spit! Any favorite routes you like around here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there! Fellow Tacoma Abarth owner here, albeit only since last month. Daily driving mine as well and loving it! Is yours stock?

My wife's got it most days recently while our other car is in the shop for some repairs, but once I've got it back, I'm down for some driving, meet-ups, photo ops, or whatever!

Took a drive last week through Gig Harbor out to Allyn in Mason County. Nice drive past the Purdy sand spit! Any favorite routes you like around here?
Hey man yeah mine is stock, looking to do some stuff to it like a hard top, big brakes, lowering the seats, and get some new wheels and tires but all in good time.

I love going down 509 and mcmurry road. But one of my new favorites is fisk road in Puyallup. Great roads, fun corners, and some test your might areas, but on the flip side always fun going down the water front and the 5.

I am free almost every Friday and Saterday but i work nights so early morning stuff kind of sucks for me but when ever is fine with me man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts