Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all my fellow 124 tifosi!
New to the site and relatively new to the 124 Abarth ownership experience. I have had my 2018 Abarth 124 Spider for about 4 months now and am enjoying every moment.
I attach a pic. Already done some upgrade work fitting a blue spark tuning box and OZ ultraleggera 18x7 wheels (off to ask the guys about some scrub radius issues I am having in the appropriate thread)....
1588AADE-DF03-4463-BFC6-CB5C4CBFFB9A.jpeg

Registered
Welcome to the forum and great colour choice. You'll see that there are two types of owners on this site..... those who have the best colour 124 (silver).... and those who don't !!!!. Now the debate will start 馃槄馃槄馃槄 Hope you're enjoying your ride.

Registered
Welcome to the forum and great colour choice. You'll see that there are two types of owners on this site..... those who have the best colour 124 (silver).... and those who don't !!!!. Now the debate will start 馃槄馃槄馃槄 Hope you're enjoying your ride.
Well at least your brakes are Red.... Welcome aboard from Scotland

Registered
Naah I like the blue one.
As it turns out, black is the most dangerous car color with grey/silver a close second.

Registered
Sorry hit the enter too quick.
Welcome. If I had a free choice it would be yellow, happy car, happy colour. Really liked the MX5 special California Edition.

Registered
As it turns out, black is the most dangerous car color with grey/silver a close second.
We were tempted by Blue, but when we saw the non Heritage Grey we were blown away by it - the world would be boring if we all like the same things 馃槈馃槉

Vendor
Is that because people who buy black cars are more prone to driving dangerously, or is it because they are harder for other drivers to see? Either way, I'm screwed, I have two black 2 seat convertibles.

Greg

Registered
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here.

Registered
Welcome @Huttstew I can't quite work out if you have the Heritage stripe or not? And red Recaros?

Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
Welcome!

Premium Member
Hi and Welcome...."Winchester"...King Alfred had a thing for Winchester rather than "London", just those pesky Danes kept him busy..........Why all these lads are talking rubbish I do not know.....RED and only RED...Think "Liverpool FC", "Ferrari" (when they work) and MY 124 Spider, which just happens to be................RED ! Cheers
ron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts