Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Newbie from LI, NY, Car Show Award!!

Hey, new 124 Abarth owner (1 month) here.

Freaken love it...so many comments from other drivers...so much fun to drive!
Car show 2 weeks ago...won the award, “Outstanding European”!

Love the pic (below) family taking pic with 124, Fk the 100k vet!!

Saw 1 other since bought mine..so rare, no one knows what it is! Mostly at first glance..they think Porsche, Maserati, and even couple of friends (after seein pic) thought it was a Ferrari. Love the stealth of this car!!

Been doin a bit of mods...MHP caliper covers, Abarth steering wheel badge,stubby ant, and SS (rebadged MX-5) sill plates, and fender badges going in soon.
So just checkin in, saying hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks nice and congrats on the award. Two questions: were the MHP caliper covers difficult to put on and where did you get the sill plates, and were they easy to put on? I guess that's three questions. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I did covers while a friend (cert. mechanic) oversaw. Piece of cake with hyd. Jack. MHP suggests tourque wrench to tighten down nuts.

The clips are a bit tricky, and did have to retighten. The whole process took me about 2 hours. The covers make the car!! Didn’t do sill plates yet but looks real easy...hate the scuff marks!!

I purchased sill plates, OEM from Mazda, MX-5, dry fit and its perfect! Will post photos when installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts