Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Where are you located ? Do you have any photos of them installed or of the coils at all for condition reasons? If they're used, how long have they been used for?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you located ? Do you have any photos of them installed or of the coils at all for condition reasons? If they're used, how long have they been used for?
I am located in SoCal. I will post photos later tonight but they look brand new (still have original packaging) - about 800 miles on them.

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
They do not work with my upgraded ignition system (though they work fine with the stock ignition).
what do you mean they don't work with your upgraded system. Will they work with the that has Abarth Euro Drive Lite. thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what do you mean they don't work with your upgraded system. Will they work with the that has Abarth Euro Drive Lite. thanks
It has nothing to do with the ECU or the Euro Drive Lite. I have an ignition amplifier I developed years ago for a supercharged offshore racing boat program and it is not compatible with the characteristics of the NGen coils (with my amplifier I run very wide plug gaps of ~1.5mm).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts