Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time I've had them both in the garage together.....usually the Lexus or the ss2 Camaro Trump the 500....they look nice in there...

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ugh, I'm so torn between this look and the heritage look.... I love the way both look! Got any pictures showing the trunk and hood in the same shot so that my decision will be even harder lol?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh, I'm so torn between this look and the heritage look.... I love the way both look! Got any pictures showing the trunk and hood in the same shot so that my decision will be even harder lol?
i sure do. i'll take a couple more and post....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice pair I think.......

Here's a shot that shows the front and back in one picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I notice you had the 'filler' between trunk and top done...

·
Registered
575 Posts
They definitely look really comfy together, kind of like a family reunion kind of thing ;)

Which Lexus is usually inhabiting the garage ??

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nx200t. Glorified RAV4. Lease ends in March and probably moving up to Audi or mercedes

·
Registered
263 Posts
That's the heritage look, I'm more looking for that same view, but with only the full hood done, not extending all the way through the front bumper.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Darn.. I was actually really looking into one of those as well for the wife. Guess Q3 would potentially be the better option to run with?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get a top view somehow, soon. And the nx200t. Yes
Biggest complaints are rear seat not comfortable for adult or large teen on trips, very poor 2nd row heat cool options, and terrible service from our local Lexus dealership in El Paso. If No adults or larger older kids ride in back ever, it's ok.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts