Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

NNJ Meet & Greet: Which Saturday works for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to set-up a meet & greet this spring for 124 owners in NNJ. Other regions are welcome as well.

Kindly select one or more of these Saturdays:
April 14
April 28
May 5
May 19

Please use the poll to vote.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'll check schedule tomorrow & reply to poll.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to all who voted already. There's still two more weeks before the poll closes. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more day before we close this poll. Invite others to respond. Thanks to everyone who already voted!

·
Registered
514 Posts
One more day before we close this poll. Invite others to respond. Thanks to everyone who already voted!
Looking forward to hearing your exhaust, considering similar package, maybe post rollbar...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Assuming it's not going to be tomorrow, there are still over two weeks to go before the next date. Have any decisions been made in regards to time/location?

(Also, next Sunday the 22nd there's a bunch of Mazda people meeting from 10-1 at the Exit 123 Cheesequake Rest Area off the parkway if anyone's interested...)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thank you, everyone, for answering the poll!

Here are the details:
What: NNJ Meet & Greet
When: April 28, 2018 (Saturday) 10:00am - 12noon
Where: IHOP 475 Route 17 South, Ramsey, NJ 07446-2012 US Store#4681

Hope to see everyone there!

https://restaurants.ihop.com/nj/ramsey/4681/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Maps&utm_campaign=Google+Places
About 5 miles from me... defintlty try to make it. Can't view my calendar right now. Really want to check out the various exhaust options.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
@linefeed I'll try to schedule the next one closer to you :) Hope to see you then!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thank you, everyone, for answering the poll!

Here are the details:
What: NNJ Meet & Greet
When: April 28, 2018 (Saturday) 10:00am - 12noon
Where: IHOP 475 Route 17 South, Ramsey, NJ 07446-2012 US Store#4681

Hope to see everyone there!

https://restaurants.ihop.com/nj/ramsey/4681/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Maps&utm_campaign=Google+Places
I know tomorrow was not an option, but since I will NOT be doing the SCCA/Medowlands autocross tomorrow, if anyone wants to meet up for Bfast tomorrow, I'm in.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I know we are planning on meeting up shortly. I also wanted to share another option for a future meetup for my Local FIAT Freaks. I Race Karts (36 HP, 100 MPH+ if given room)

The track has just purchased a fleet of new CRG rental karts (9HP) and they are having a Rental Kart Race League series & 1st race is May 1 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm. This is NOT indoor karting, but real wheel to wheel racing on a .75mile kart outdoor road track. Danica, Marco, Santino (Haas F1) have all raced at Oakland Valley Race Park (OVRP) in Cuddebackville NY.

•Heavy Class (driver 190lbs + with all gear), •Light Class (driver 189lbs- with gear), •Max 12 karts per class

•Approximately 40 mins of track time per race day: •Practice – 8 mins, •Qualifying – 8 mins, •Pre Final – 10 laps, •Final – 12 laps

You guys should come on up, maybe participate or even just use it as an excuse to come top down to watch.

Hope to see a few FIATS in attendance. Any questions PM me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For everyone who's coming, please PM me so I can give you my cell just in case you need to reach me the day of our meet. Hope to see everyone soon!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know we are planning on meeting up shortly. I also wanted to share another option for a future meetup for my Local FIAT Freaks. I Race Karts (36 HP, 100 MPH+ if given room) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_6cB-iCRM.

The track has just purchased a fleet of new CRG rental karts (9HP) and they are having a Rental Kart Race League series & 1st race is May 1 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm. This is NOT indoor karting, but real wheel to wheel racing on a .75mile kart outdoor road track. Danica, Marco, Santino (Haas F1) have all raced at Oakland Valley Race Park (OVRP) in Cuddebackville NY.

•Heavy Class (driver 190lbs + with all gear), •Light Class (driver 189lbs- with gear), •Max 12 karts per class

•Approximately 40 mins of track time per race day: •Practice – 8 mins, •Qualifying – 8 mins, •Pre Final – 10 laps, •Final – 12 laps

You guys should come on up, maybe participate or even just use it as an excuse to come top down to watch.

Hope to see a few FIATS in attendance. Any questions PM me.
that's pretty **** cool. Not terribly far, I love the Port Jervis area. Can Bonus, can stock up on fireworks for July while I'm there.

·
Registered
514 Posts
that's pretty **** cool. Not terribly far, I love the Port Jervis area. Can Bonus, can stock up on fireworks for July while I'm there.

Come on up... I just checked, they got a few more seats left for Tues Nite.... You'll have a blast.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts