Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my V2 intake kit today and evap hose kit is missing. Call Eurocompultion got a oh sorry I'll try and mail out missing parts next week, not a great experience so far. Worst part I only have so many more days to try it out..make sur you double check your parts if ordering

·
Registered
845 Posts
Just got my V2 intake kit today and evap hose kit is missing. Call Eurocompultion got a oh sorry I'll try and mail out missing parts next week, not a great experience so far. Worst part I only have so many more days to try it out..make sur you double check your parts if ordering
Morty:

Don't get disheartened. The people at EC are A1 to deal with. Someone in the shipping dept probably just dropped the ball, and it is Friday. If they are true to form, next week means Monday. I, and others on this forum have had nothing but positive experiences with Eurocompulsion, even when things were going wrong. They always made it right. Give them a chance, I'm sure they will win you over.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Morty the EVAP hose kit left Saturday morning and is in route to you. I have updated tracking on your original order form so you can track the kit.
You see, Morty, what did I tell you? When I had a minor issue with an EC product, I got help and backup during a weekend, and the issue was resolved in no time. Keep the faith, brother!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's refreshing to hear that a company truly does what it says. Thanks and I look forward to installing the intake. I installed the GFB DV+ I know it might have been easier to do at the same time as the intake but I couldn't wait. After driving it I think it has help with throttle response and has helped with the hole in the acceleration when the car shifted from 1-2 it seemed to take a second to build back up boost after shifting and that has gone now so thanks. I'll update you after the intake install

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my hose kit today and finished the install of the V2 and yes me like. Adds some missing attitude to the 124 and noise and better drive.. oh yeah and the Subaru punks like the sounds as well, one guy stopped me and said I didn't know that thing was turbo charged. Hahahah thanks for the parts guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts