Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With which audio sources should the Gracenote database supply pix on the screen? Since I picked up the car three months ago, I have had a white box outline where the pix are supposed to appear. This seems to be true whether I am using the radio or bluetooth connection to my phone. I have looked for a setting to "turn on the pix" and haven't found it. I recently updated Gracenote to version 7 thanks to Ameridan's excellent instructions in his blog. The update seemed to proceed fine and I rebooted hoping the pix would then show up. No luck. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I get pix using Pandora bluetooth streaming, and occasionally from a HD FM station. Surprisingly nothing on XM. Haven't tried plugging my phone into the usb plug but if like other cars, probably will get get pix there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I see pix when using Pandora. None otherwise.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
They'll show up automatically if the station broadcasts the Gracenote data. As Redtoys says, try some other stations to prove to yourself that it works. There's a tweak to get rid of the white box, by the way - it's called "remove blank album art frame".

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is the Gracenote album pix working for anybody? I thought that it was working before I upgraded to 7.00. Is version 5 still available anywhere? I would like to try to go back to an older version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts