Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up an Abarth Grigio Argento (Silver) Spider with manual transmission last week and am loving it! Also loving this forum. Seems like owners are trying to fill a gap that FCA has created in terms of technical information availability.

In just a week, I'm considering a EuroCompulsion tune, but not as excited about potentially needing a catch can. Have already tweaked my Infotainment system, courtesy of Ameridan. Thinking about a Nav card, but don't want it if Android Auto is going to be released anytime soon. Watching the oil change/jacking threads closely, as I'll be pleasantly surprised if the local dealers charge a reasonable amount for oil changes (found myself looking at a QuickJack yesterday). Also keeping an eye on thermostat and TPMS lights for any hint of a problem there. Tried to order a service manual, but found out it's really not ready for publication yet.

This is probably too much stuff to be thinking about immediately after purchasing a car, but sport mode with the top down makes me grin and my wife says "I LOVE this car!".

Next project: get garage cleaned out.

NCTim
Norwood, NC

·
Registered
255 Posts
FCA should give you the first four oil changes for free. Go to a FCA dealer, and have them input your VIN.. they should find it..

Get the Go Fast Bits DV+.. Its the only mod I put on my car so far. Noticeably better in the areas noted for the product.

BTW.. I live in Raleigh... Loving my 124 spider since July 2016.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts