Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I ordered ICHIRA Spacers from madness because I only wanted 15mm. They where not the type where the bolts are pressed on to the spacer, which are super easy install. They came with separate studs and bolts, which requires you to take off disc and pound out old studs and install new, longer studs. Way to much work for me , so I sent them back to madness. I was told that knowone has the easy install Spacers for our cars. I had H&R Spacers on my Porsche which where great and easy to install. So before you order, make sure the type you want. The photos ere deceiving since they show as a one piece spacer.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I ordered ICHIRA Spacers from madness because I only wanted 15mm. They where not the type where the bolts are pressed on to the spacer, which are super easy install. They came with separate studs and bolts, which requires you to take off disc and pound out old studs and install new, longer studs. Way to much work for me , so I sent them back to madness. I was told that knowone has the easy install Spacers for our cars. I had H&R Spacers on my Porsche which where great and easy to install. So before you order, make sure the type you want. The photos ere deceiving since they show as a one piece spacer.
The spacers shown in the Madness photos are the easy to install type, not the PITA type.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have aftermarket OZ rims with 215 /17 tires . Would these stick out or be flush of the fenders?.
Need more information. What is the width of the wheel, the offset, and the width of the tire?

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Give your FIAT 124 a more aggressive stance and look and improve the handling with these Wheel Spacers by Athena!

Athena produces very High Quality wheel spacers, that are CNC machined to exact tolerances, and anodized to prevent oxidation and creating a more appealing look!

Founded in 1973 Athena is a group of 7 companies which produce gaskets, technical articles and metallic components for the industrial and automotive sectors. Their main concepts are: reliability, availability, technical evolution and constant improvement!

For more information follow the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/wheels-and-tires-cid539/fiat-124-wheel-spacers-by-athena-20mm-pid3378

·
Registered
353 Posts
So if I wanted to order these, I would need to order two sets? Are they two to a set?

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So if I wanted to order these, I would need to order two sets? Are they two to a set?
Hey there Seagas,

These come in pairs so you will need to purchase 2 of these to do the whole car

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey there, what is the outer diameter on the hub centering seat of these spacers? I'm assuming the inner diameter is 54.1 mm to match the OEM bore, right?

Do all of your hub centric spacers have the same outer diameter for the centering seats?

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey there, what is the outer diameter on the hub centering seat of these spacers? I'm assuming the inner diameter is 54.1 mm to match the OEM bore, right?

Do all of your hub centric spacers have the same outer diameter for the centering seats?
I don't have any of the bigger spacers in stock to verify but they should all be the same and edge to edge on the 5mm is 138.89mm

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Give your FIAT 124 a more aggressive stance and look and improve the handling with these Wheel Spacers by Athena!

The Athena Wheel Spacers are designed to improve both your car's appearance and performance. These spacers allow your wheels to sit more flush with the fender and allows the wheels to fit perfectly in the wheel wells. When you extend the wheels out from the hubs you also improve your car's overall handling.

Each one is CNC machined for a precise fit and then anodized to prevent oxidation.

Product Link
https://shop.500madness.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=athena&category_id=528

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Athena produces very High Quality wheel spacers, that are CNC machined to exact tolerances, and anodized to prevent oxidation and creating a more appealing look.

To get view all the sizes of wheel spacers available for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
Search - 124 spacer - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
78 Posts
A bit academic as fitting spacers is illegal in Australia. But I kinda figured that 20mm spacers made out of billet steel can't be light and will add to unsprung weight.
Illegal? I don't know what it's like in Australia but that stops nobody here in the United States.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Illegal? I don't know what it's like in Australia but that stops nobody here in the United States.
People's willingness to bend the rules is usually dependent on the punishment which will range from a fixer ticket up to a confiscated car or driver's license. I've no idea what happens with regards spacers in Australia but I understand there's penalties for things down there we'd consider pretty harsh here in the US.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It is not the severity of the punishment but the likelihood of it that deters. How likely is it somebody's going to get busted for wheel spacers?

·
Registered
78 Posts
We have different laws here in the United States. Generally, Your insurance company cannot deny coverage because you have some modification on your car you didn't tell them about. Because the person that would bear the cost of that error is the third party that was hurt in the accident. So that's a public policy issue. And accident liability cannot be premised on a modification unless the modification itself caused the accident.

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Athena produces very High Quality wheel spacers, that are CNC machined to exact tolerances, and anodized to prevent oxidation and creating a more appealing look.

The Athena Wheel Spacers are designed to improve both your car's appearance and performance.
These spacers allow your wheels to sit more flush with the fender and allows the wheels to fit perfectly in the wheel wells. When you extend the wheels out from the hubs you also improve your car's overall handling.

For more information on these High Quality Wheel Spacers for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
Search - 124 athena - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

21 - 39 of 39 Posts