Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
They are absolutely beautiful :eek::eek::eek: where did you buy them from?
I’ve only ever seen the ET45 in white for sale from one place and that’s partsworld. Currently trying to source ET45 in black - grateful if you could let us know where you got them in case they also have them left in black?

Reactions: HCKLV

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I looked this morning and found these black ones at Abarthtuning.com. The price and pic shows ET45 wheels but the product description is ET37?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I looked this morning and found these black ones at Abarthtuning.com. The price and pic shows ET45 wheels but the product description is ET37? View attachment 84169
Yeah exactly - that is the only place in the UK I know where to get them. Partsworld have them listed as out of stock for £1400 so I have emailed them. Already spoken to TMC and they confirmed they are ET45 and their website is wrong.

Reactions: HCKLV

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yeah exactly - that is the only place in the UK I know where to get them. Partsworld have them listed as out of stock for £1400 so I have emailed them. Already spoken to TMC and they confirmed they are ET45 and their website is wrong.
Thank you for confirming that. I noticed the part # was correct in their description as well so I suspected they made an error. I wish you the best of luck in your search. Cheers =)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Attention! Partsworld have a 20% May sale on which means the OEM white OZ utraleggera are now a steal at only £960 shipped. I’ve already emailed them about stock of the black ones - they are currently sold out but have had a batch in recently that got snapped up quickly. These white ones have been lingering for months however.

Edit: originally being sold at £1852.76

·
Registered
385 Posts
What is the cost of one of these wheels..... in the event of pot-hole damage etc
I have never seen these for sale individually, always as a set of four. Might be able to source through dealer or mopar but doubt the price would ever be as good as partsworld have now. If they had the black in stock I would buy today.

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Attention! Partsworld have a 20% May sale on which means the OEM white OZ utraleggera are now a steal at only £960 shipped. I’ve already emailed them about stock of the black ones - they are currently sold out but have had a batch in recently that got snapped up quickly. These white ones have been lingering for months however.

Edit: originally being sold at £1852.76

Great price!!! Heads up they won't include centre caps

·
Premium Member
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
102 Posts
Asked this on another post, received no response but it seems germane here. Found these Ultraleggeras on the site below. The listing says that they are Ultraleggera HLT's, have the code number 7Jx17 and have a 37 offset according to the vendor. Just wondering if these wheels are usual 37 offset Ultraleggeras perhaps mislabeled as HLT's or are these 7Jx17's something different? OZ's HLT's (High Light Technology) are supposedly the lighter version of their wheels: OZ Ultraleggera HLT 7Jx17"

·
Registered
277 Posts
Asked this on another post, received no response but it seems germane here. Found these Ultraleggeras on the site below. The listing says that they are Ultraleggera HLT's, have the code number 7Jx17 and have a 37 offset according to the vendor. Just wondering if these wheels are usual 37 offset Ultraleggeras perhaps mislabeled as HLT's or are these 7Jx17's something different? OZ's HLT's (High Light Technology) are supposedly the lighter version of their wheels: OZ Ultraleggera HLT 7Jx17"
That looks like an error on their part. Ultraleggeras are 15" to 18". Ultraleggera HLTs only come in 19" and 20" and have optional concave profiles for cars with staggered setups.

Reactions: Mikeydred

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
Holly crap those wheels are 2700 usd without customs shipping and other charges! This is on sale too! You all know despite the center cap not fitting (you can just get stickers to cover the oz cap) the tire rack ones are better offset. Most owners add spacers but if you just get the -10mm offset you don’t have to mess with spacers. BTW this is the only site I have ever been on that doesn’t have a, “spacers will kill you” rants. Not sure on the validity of those statements but it’s something else to fail in a place where a failure will end horribly. All that being said what reason is there to not buy the USDM set for $1200? Genuinely asking not trying to start anything. Just talk me into the factory ones.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Price went up to

price seems to have gone up to 1200 euros as of right now from the link above.
Price hasn’t gone up mate, it’s just the 20% discount doesn’t get applied until you checkout your basket.

The reason I want the OEM version is because I am running spacers with extended wheel nuts already, optimised for ET45, so I don’t want any fitment issues or mismatching crated by a different offset wheel. Also you will be able to use official Abarth centre caps with these which will look awesome. Also these wheels are rare and a piece of automotive history.

Reactions: mtnghost and HCKLV

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
Ok in that case $1692 is a more reasonable amount for a set of wheels so figure $1338.40. Then customs and shipping is what? I really love those wheels in white! Actually I really need those wheels! 🤤

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Global British Pounds not Euros
Sadly not, despite what Boris would have had us believe, merely Great British Pounds

41 - 60 of 77 Posts