Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I see partsworld have shifted 3 sets of black OEM 45 ET Ultraleggera's in the past week and they are now out of stock again - anyone on here want to own up to anything?

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I see partsworld have shifted 3 sets of black OEM 45 ET Ultraleggera's in the past week and they are now out of stock again - anyone on here want to own up to anything?
Were you able to order a set yet? I would hate to see you miss out and I can imagine that these wheels won't be easily sourced for too much longer =(

·
Registered
385 Posts
Were you able to order a set yet? I would hate to see you miss out and I can imagine that these wheels won't be easily sourced for too much longer =(
No!!! They have an additional 20% off on the weekends in May so I was waiting until yesterday to save an extra £280...

That will teach me...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No!!! They have an additional 20% off on the weekends in May so I was waiting until yesterday to save an extra £280...
Having spent literally £1000s at Partsworld over the past few years (for several Fiat models), I had stopped looking at their site. But I am tempted again...are you expecting another 20% sale next weekend?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Having spent literally £1000s at Partsworld over the past few years (for several Fiat models), I had stopped looking at their site. But I am tempted again...are you expecting another 20% sale next weekend?
I've been logging on religiously to check for the OZ's and they have had a sale every weekend in May so I think yes but I don't know for 100% sure.

If you want to pull the trigger on anything there is still 20% off until midnight tonight.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm thinking of the 18" Abarth wheels (12 spoke), not sure why, when I have the "historical" wheels plus a spare set of Lusso wheels :rolleyes:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Reactions: HCKLV

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thank you! Adhesive back like the ones I removed, no screws =)
Very cool - definitely adds a layer sophistication above the stock side badges 👍🏻

Reactions: HCKLV

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·

Is there anyone else from the states on this forum who have these wheels also?

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Beautiful!! I don't know of anyone else. I added all your good data from this thread (and a link, in case any one else wants to import) to my Wheel Specs today.
Thank you ameridan! That was very kind of you to do that I appreciate it =)

·
Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Ok in that case $1692 is a more reasonable amount for a set of wheels so figure $1338.40. Then customs and shipping is what? I really love those wheels in white! Actually I really need those wheels! 🤤
It's worth it to me and I think they would look beautiful on yours or anybody else's spider!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ha! They must have been loathed to put them on sale - I used to check religiously, week in week out, over the last 12 months and they have always been full price (which is extortionate). Chatting to one of their sales guys they even admitted they were too expensive, and when I told them I was interested in getting them they tried to point me in the direction of other cheaper OZ options. Great guys over at TMC.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts