Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for more than a month, but found nobody to install Apple Car Play on my 124 and upgrade the infotainment system. If you know anyone in the DMV area who can take on the job, please help us connect. I pay top dollar for the installation. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Top dollar you say? If those dollars will cover a return flight from the UK (business, not coach) and 4* hotel accommodation (you can see I'm not being that greedy) I can drive over to the airport right now, and see you in the morning?

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I will be passing by this fall heading to Florida, but to save pay tolls, will be taking the I81. LOL You do the software update and 2 youtube videos, TOCK is more detailed. I was 71 and did it, patience, skip the beer while doing it, ask stupid questions at the end that beer will be waiting for you. Have a friend help you, better talking to him then the wall. LOL good luck

• Love
Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
@Mike34 where have you been, long time I don't see you posting, I know the Chicago sex scandal but that doesn't stop you from posting here LOL. Nice to see you back on the forum..

Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
@Mike34 where have you been, long time I don't see you posting, I know the Chicago sex scandal but that doesn't stop you from posting here LOL. Nice to see you back on the forum..
Lol. Not me man! Life got in the way of living! All is well. Mahalo for the love. I’ll try and visit more often.
aloha mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts