Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since we only have 2 options for the plaques (either the Abarth limited production or the million dollar 50th aniv)....I found a third option that is using oem parts but installed differently.....these are the official floor mats plaques that the European abarth models get......you can buy the plaques directly from any euro supplier...got mine from

Attachments

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
That's nice, I checked their site could not find, can you supply the link thanks . how much did it cost

·
Registered
3,076 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yes, they ship DHL and it is very expensive.

You might want to try Partsworld UK, they ship Royal Mail and it is much cheaper and almost as fast.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I don't see that product at Partsworld UK.
I don't see it either, but you could contact them and see if they can get it if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I wrote to them to see if they ship regular mail and this is what they answered.

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can indeed dispatch to Canada the item requested. However; we do not use a standard postal service.

For a total standard delivery cos on any of our products, please add the items to your basket and select the view/edit button. The cost displayed excludes the postcode specific click and collect option, along with deliveries to remote areas outside of the UK. Also additional surcharges that may be may be applied to your order after purchasing, due to its size and/or weight. Alternatively select the 'Check delivery costs against another address' within the delivery options of your basket and enter your postcode. For full details please review our Delivery & Returns.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Allan Perkins
Glyn Hopkin Online Shop
e: [email protected]
w: glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
446 Posts
since we only have 2 options for the plaques (either the Abarth limited production or the million dollar 50th aniv)....I found a third option that is using oem parts but installed differently.....these are the official floor mats plaques that the European abarth models get......you can buy the plaques directly from any euro supplier...got mine from
How did you attach yours? What type of adhesive did you use? Thx!

·
Premium Member
‘18 Abarth 124Spider
209 Posts
Did we ever get an answer to this? How hard is it to pop off the trim piece? Is it required to drill holes to screw this on?

·
Registered
90 Posts
PartsWorld-UK link?

glynhopkin.com works out to be cheaper for me but the price has gone up since this thread started.

·
Premium Member
‘18 Abarth 124Spider
209 Posts
Yea a bit cheaper there. Seems like screwing through the floor mat is pretty obvious, but Id like to put it under the glove box like the OP.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yea a bit cheaper there. Seems like screwing through the floor mat is pretty obvious, but Id like to put it under the glove box like the OP.
Yes, the PartsWorld-UK comment was for an older post and then I noticed the date :D

I would assume the piece you are talking about could be unsnapped using trim tools or an old hotel key card and then drill two holes to mount. You could verify using a parts diagram on one of the online dealer parts sites like Access Panel - Fiat (6le81u0daa) | TascaParts.com

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Guys, go to see this guy on face book, poggiapiedi I think he's cheaper and personalises the plaque

Reactions: Prosecco and Jaybo

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have one of the Poggiapiedi Officine Abarth plaques and it is looks great, like OEM. He ships to the USA and I thought it was reasonable for the$50-60 that I spent.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
446 Posts
I ended up getting the Abarth original plate for the mat two years ago. Looks good. Now chatting with Poggiapiedi. Thx for the heads up. Looking at a set of door sills as well.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
446 Posts
I have one of the Poggiapiedi Officine Abarth plaques and it is looks great, like OEM. He ships to the USA and I thought it was reasonable for the$50-60 that I spent.
Chatting with him now. Putting together a design for door sills and looking at the plaques. Did you get the one with the "Officine Abarth" on the bottom? Looks like he's sold a number of those...they look good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts