Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all.

Made the trip from Midwest Ohio down to Kentucky last week to work with a dealer on a fully loaded Abarth. Story as it goes is some "high profile" customer had special ordered it and it came in around the end of January. Well, when it got there he backed out and bought a new Montecarlo Blue metallic Giulia.

Guess his loss is my gain. Dealer came down 2.5k, I was able to bundle a 1k discount from my work and they will be adding the Heritage stripe for $500 soon. Started ordering the red accent pieces for the exterior as well. Lucked out that I called last week when I did as I was told when I picked it up that someone from out in Cali wanted to purchase it and have it shipped.

Picked up on Saturday. Love the car, although it has taken some getting used to. The past 10-15 years or so I've migrated from a 2004 Mustang v6 > 2007 Charger SXT > 2011 Challenger SXT > 2015 Challenger R/T Classic. So I've slowly made my way up in horsepower, length, width, weight, etc... and then made this huge change. My wife loves the Spider as well and is thrilled to have something that doesn't take up nearly as much space in the garage.

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the future.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome. You will find a lot of good information here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you get yours at Jake Sweeney also?
Yea. The dealer closer to me has a total inventory of about 30-35 cars and only 1 base model classica. So I started looking further out to even test drive an Abarth. Since they were about 1.5 hrs from me and had a model that was close to what I wanted I figured it would be worth going past the Cincy dealers and talking to them just in case.

They treated me very well. By far one of the best dealer experiences I've had.

·
Banned
425 Posts
Welcome fellow Buuuuckeye. As I always say, better to be lucky than good.

Reactions: Y2HBK

·
Vendor
3,343 Posts
Welcone. I was born in Ohio, and I work out of CVG, so I have spent a lot of time there! I also love Dayton, the Air Force Museum there is just fantastic.

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts