Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Anthony...new to the 124 forum...this is the 3rd Fiat I have owned....Had a 1968 850 coupe and a 1970 124 sedan both bought new..now my new ride is a 124 Abarth in black...just got it Thursday and am learning about it.....looking forward to being a member...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Way to go Anthony! Remember to disengage the traction control (button on left dash) before you start drifting around corners. You are lucky to be in OK and close to the EuroCompulsion guys! Have fun, Drew

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to to the forums...

Hi, my name is Anthony...new to the 124 forum...this is the 3rd Fiat I have owned....Had a 1968 850 coupe and a 1970 124 sedan both bought new..now my new ride is a 124 Abarth in black...just got it Thursday and am learning about it.....looking forward to being a member...
Glad to have you and interested in your input...

Grandpa. Bill
Austin ;)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome!

I'm in Edmond, and I haven't seen a lot of Fiat 124's around (I think only 1 so far), and that's ok with me!

This is my 2nd 124 Spider, the first was a 1976 Fiat Spider 1800 I had in college (but I didn't buy it new). I test drove the Abarth that
I own now and I was in love again.

Glad to have you in the forum!

-Eric

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Everytime I see this thread title on the Posts list, I want to break into song!

...where the wind comes sweeping down the plain....

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Hi Anthony, welcome to the forum. I was nice seeing you at the Caffeine and Gasoline event.

Greg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts