Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm one of those big guys/small cars jerks who keep bringing up the same topic over and over again. And just can't accept that in exchange for being able to reach the top shelf of a cabinet, god made it so that no miata or now fiat, will fit us.

Long story short I'm looking to see if anyone in the ATL area, wants a free cup of coffee in exchange for letting me see if I can cram myself into their 124 w/ Recaro seats. Those seats are apparently a little taller and I can't find any of them in dealer inventory within 300+ miles of Atlanta. Or even up the easter seaboard.

Anyone? Anyone? .... Bueller?

·
Registered
101 Posts
So, I'm one of those big guys/small cars jerks who keep bringing up the same topic over and over again. And just can't accept that in exchange for being able to reach the top shelf of a cabinet, god made it so that no miata or now fiat, will fit us.

Long story short I'm looking to see if anyone in the ATL area, wants a free cup of coffee in exchange for letting me see if I can cram myself into their 124 w/ Recaro seats. Those seats are apparently a little taller and I can't find any of them in dealer inventory within 300+ miles of Atlanta. Or even up the easter seaboard.

Anyone? Anyone? .... Bueller?
If you want to take a road trip
My Dealer in Greer SC (Benson) has a beautiful Abarth on the showroom floor in the Scuro Blue with the Ricaro seats
(My wife asked,why we weren’t getting that one Ha Ha)
Only problem for you is, if you “fit”’ you better have your checkbook because you will want to take it home!
The mirrors match the smoked wheels and the Blue is something!
If you buy this car I would like the referral LOL
I thing they give a little something for that?
Ask for Tyler he’s a really nice young fellow that made my purchase a breeze

·
Registered
746 Posts
Let us know your findings... Very interested. BTW, Benson Fiat is a supported of the North East FIAT Club...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts