Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I want to darker color wheel, OZ wheels are the option. Because other brands are not easy to find in Turkey.
I try OZ superturismo LM matt graphite silver. It looks nice but i think black color will be better! Black size only 17X7.5 there is no 7 inch

Other options are
OZ Italia 150 17x7
OZ Ultraleggera 17x7

Thanks for advice :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I like the OZ wheels. Italy made, so it fits the car, I think. Black or dark graphite on white does look better.

The legenda rally ones are my favorite (not for everyone) but they don't appear to have have a 17x8 which is what I'd want. But I'd second the Italia 150 in black as a good choice. The ultraleggara looks good, also.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi murat124, I just installed the OZ Formula4 HLT's on my Abarth and they look great on the car. I went with 17x7.5 and 225/45 tires. The Formula4's come in Black and grey. I went with grey as my car is black. Cheers

·
Registered
291 Posts
The OZ Formula4 HLT's on the spider. I haven't received my special order center caps yet. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've got the 17" Superturismo in black for my Red Spider. I like them, but don't like cleaning them. It's a bit of a chore, but when clean, they look very nice.

I think they'd look great on white too. I should put them on my white Abarth spider and post a pic for you this weekend.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts