Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Continental ExtremeContact Sport are a great choice for both dry and wet.
They would be my choice also if they came in 235/40R17. I'll be sticking with that tire size.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
They would be my choice also if they came in 235/40R17. I'll be sticking with that tire size.
It would be my tire size if the choices in the size were better. Different use cases, mine is a daily driver rain or shine. At least it is when I'm actually driving daily :( First world pandemic problems.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
It would be my tire size if the choices in the size were better. Different use cases, mine is a daily driver rain or shine. At least it is when I'm actually driving daily :( First world pandemic problems.
Yeah there sure aren't a lot of options in that size. Right now my leading candidates are the Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701 or the Toyo Proxes Sport. I'd love to know how these stack up to the Contis.

·
Registered
60 Posts
guys im so glad we r talking about this my 2019 124 spider lusso has very low miles as it is my 2nd car or weekend car. i want to put new wheels and tires. the stocks are bridgestone potenza s001 which are practically new. still i want new wheels and tires. have u guys heard of General tires in particular the g-max rs ultimate high performance summer tires. any good? cause i see so many firehawk indy fans and i also like the pirelli pzero nero gt very italian for our italian spiders

21 - 25 of 25 Posts