Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, new to the forum. I'm very close to buying a 2018 (left over) 124 spider lusso in mare blue w/ saddle interior. While looking at the car today, I noticed the hood and trunk/spoiler were metallic black vs the mare blue elsewhere. Its a fairly subtle difference, the window sticker does not indicate the change, salesman said they must have ordered it that way, but the factory forgot to include it on the window sticker?? Its definitely not the black that the abarth model has. Any thoughts, it this truly an option?

Thank you
Jacob

·
Registered
69 Posts
All of the lussos left the factory with one body color. Are you sure it’s never been registered...in other words its a used car..not new. Post a link to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of the lussos left the factory with one body color. Are you sure it’s never been registered...in other words its a used car..not new. Post a link to the car.
Thank you, that's what I figured. The dealer is dayton andrews in clearwater florida. They have 4 2018's and one 2019. Its new, never been titled, per the dealership

Thank you again for your reply

Jacob

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hard to confirm by the pictures, but I only see blue paint. The black hood on some Abarths are flat black. This looks like a regular Blue Mare Metalic to me. What are the miles On it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts