Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have the OEM part numbers for these rare parts? I remember coming across them a while back but did not save the part numbers. I am curious to know if these parts are still available from the European parts channel and for how much. I imagine there probably is some stock somewhere in case a 124 GT is wrecked.

Image of the OEM carbon fiber mirror from an Italian brochure, for example:
Hood Automotive lighting Helmet Automotive design Carbon

Here is the OEM carbon fiber splitter:

Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Car Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Font

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,583 Posts
The lip looks like a stick on cover like the velino red lip. The mirror caps can be had for much less from 500madness and they are replacement caps that fit awesome! I have them. Check out my pictures of my car if you want to see what it looks like. If you want better pictures I can snap some up. Highly recommend them. Now if you want some real rare parts in carbon my I recommend the three hundred kit. It is beautiful and totally looks like it came from the factory. In my honest opinion that’s how the Abarth should have come from the factory with a carbon optional upgrade! The complete kit is over 7k shipped but as soon as I pay the car off you bet I’ll be getting it. Also one of our members has it installed and I can’t wait to see the car complete.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 6MT Modded To The Moon
388 Posts
^^ he pretty much covered it.
Theres several options for CF mirror covers and the chin piece is literally just the veleno bit in carbon which you could get and wrap it or also as mentioned if you feel like you want to pony up some $$$ and get the three hundred front lip it actually covers over that potion so you wouldnt need one at all.
Evolved on here is taking orders for the kit right now btw but closing it up soon.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth
210 Posts
From the beginning of an eight-round email thread with the very patient and helpful guys at Glyn Hopkin in July 2018:

Customise your 124GT with MOPAR accessories, allowing you to personalise the look of your Abarth 124GT, enhance the exterior of your car with a carbon fibre front bumper inserts and mirror covers.

I believe the mirror covers are as pictured in that dialog, and the bumper piece is the "lip" as pictured further down on that page:

https://www.abarthcars.co.uk/content/dam/abarth/gamma/124_Spider_GT/1920/gallery/Gamma_124_GT_Gallery-Photo_03_1920.jpg
They responded with prices, though no part numbers as I hadn't asked:

RH Mirror Cap £291.80
LH Mirror Cap £291.80
Bumper Lip £437.70
I'd start with them. I've placed multiple orders with them and all have been handled perfectly.

Ultimately I just got their gunmetal (plastic) bumper trim piece to match my existing mirror caps.

Those Madness FIAT 124 Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber do look nice but I understand if you want OEM.

Let us know what you end up getting...

·
881 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@CXXIV Thanks for commenting, that lead is helpful!

That said, I may keep those parts red. My current focus is trying to source the OEM carbon hardtop. I’m hopeful someone has one unit in stock somewhere, but I haven’t found it yet, despite asking dealers in the UK, France, and Abarth itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts