Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bringing this roadster into the family in a few months.....and the beauty of it is that my beloved spider becomes my daily driver...

How ya like my colors?
2022 boxster GTS 4.0

Aventurine green metallic with espresso and cognac natural leather interior
Vehicle Automotive design Watercraft Car seat cover Automotive mirror

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the color.
I've gone back and forth on that quite a bit. Guards red, shark blue, gt silver, racing yellow, chalk .... They all look nice.

Shark blue and chalk are 2k extra tho. Guards red and racing yellow 650 less.

I kinda want to blend in tho and not look tuner....

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider
174 Posts
More than a bit jealous... my wife had a Cheyenne on that color combo. Absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: alltimesaresoon

·
Registered
Fiat 124 Spider w/ Abarth LSD & RM
237 Posts
A great car, I like the combo! I would just change to the light green... gives a bit more happiness to the car. But a nice chassi, great motor, manual box... it's a car to keep on the garage for years.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A great car, I like the combo! I would just change to the light green... gives a bit more happiness to the car. But a nice chassi, great motor, manual box... it's a car to keep on the garage for years.
Aventurine green is the light green....I think... Configurator just shows a little darker

·
Registered
Abarth 124 Spider in Isola d'Elba Blue with Heritage Pack
266 Posts
What a beautiful colour combination!

I bet it goes like the proverbial. When do you take delivery? :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
May 20 is current estimate. Freeze date Mar 4. But timing can change and since I'm now daily driving my spider I'm not in too much of a rush...

·
Registered
266 Posts
May 20 is current estimate. Freeze date Mar 4. But timing can change and since I'm now daily driving my spider I'm not in too much of a rush...
On a completely different subject - and apologies in advance for a brief thread hijack, but, how do you find the 124 with the GT1446+ compared with stock. Worth it? 😅

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On a completely different subject - and apologies in advance for a brief thread hijack, but, how do you find the 124 with the GT1446+ compared with stock. Worth it? 😅
I love it. Love it love it. That and the system one make this ride so sweet. Have debated often whether I'll buy the boxster and prefer the spider. But I think they are just different. Small go kart vs speed and comfort and extreme handling. So current plan has me keeping both. Bye bye wrangler.

I do not regret the 1446+ upgrade and phase 3. Haven't had much opportunity to drive others upgrades or a tork car but couldn't be happier at the improvement from stock. Hard to separate right now 1446+ and ph 3, system one, and learning to drive it in manual always over 3k. The 3 together make for a brilliant driving experience

Reactions: LondonAbarth124

·
Registered
237 Posts
That color is very good! Just a little discreet xD

Would you put all in for something more provoking!!!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like that python green a lot. But for the same money I think the shark blue has just as much wow with better staying power

Reactions: GT_racing

·
Registered
237 Posts
Many people say that you get tired of strong colors... but when i look to classic cars, a different vivid color makes the car much more appealing!
Lose your time watching movies and get what you like ;)
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love it. Love it love it. That and the system one make this ride so sweet. Have debated often whether I'll buy the boxster and prefer the spider. But I think they are just different. Small go kart vs speed and comfort and extreme handling. So current plan has me keeping both. Bye bye wrangler.

I do not regret the 1446+ upgrade and phase 3. Haven't had much opportunity to drive others upgrades or a tork car but couldn't be happier at the improvement from stock. Hard to separate right now 1446+ and ph 3, system one, and learning to drive it in manual always over 3k. The 3 together make for a brilliant driving experience
That's great! Thanks for the feedback.

I agree. I feel that next year a V8 is on the cards, but I honestly couldn't pick a car that could easily replace this, certainly for bang for buck, in the UK, at the very least.

Again, brilliant colour choice.

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
758 Posts
Very nice. Had a 1st gen 996 in Forest Green/Tan and loved it. Kinda wish I still had it to go with my Spider...but only so many fit in my garage.
Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Reactions: alltimesaresoon

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Really nice color. Have a question. Are there cup holders in it? I know, first world problems and all that. Depending on your use, probably not a big deal.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts