Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Really nice color. Have a question. Are there cup holders in it? I know, first world problems and all that. Depending on your use, probably not a big deal.
Yes two flimsy ish ones that come out from behind the passenger dash trim like magic

Reactions: SJWhiteley

·
Registered
2020 124 Abarth Convenience Group - Nav and Sound - Visibility Group - AT
98 Posts
Just want you to know that I hate you. LOVED my GTS and felt it would be the perfect car with a little more HP so I would love to have a 4.0... so very jealous. Don't feel too bad for me, here is my current toy line up....
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Photograph

·
Registered
2020 124 Abarth Convenience Group - Nav and Sound - Visibility Group - AT
98 Posts
Probably should have too but I am one of those people that thinks too much and feel that 3 fun cars is better than 1 super fun car. Of course I go back and forth on that theory....drives me nuts.
The GTS and its garage buddy at the time.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Registered
597 Posts
Probably should have too but I am one of those people that thinks too much and feel that 3 fun cars is better than 1 super fun car. Of course I go back and forth on that theory....drives me nuts.
The GTS and its garage buddy at the time.
View attachment 90667
I had the 3.4S, the GTS was the ‘perfect’ Boxster I believe, I miss mine so much and wish I had kept it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yes. Luckily I haven't even hit freeze date yet. Delivery estimate has moved from 5 20 to 5 27 to 6 17 so far.....crazy I heard up to 800 Porsches were on that boat

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
1,265 Posts
Ya, that's a huge what we call here "wicked pissah". I suspect there are going to be a bunch of sad people waiting for their cars to be built again. s

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
it is. awaiting the boat in emden right now. estimated delivery to dealer 7/1

·
Registered
Fiat 124 Spider w/ Abarth LSD & RM
237 Posts
Porsche sent you photos? Wow, that's kind of great customer support!

Great color choice, the car is very very very beautiful! I'm in love... (y) :love:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Porsche sent you photos? Wow, that's kind of great customer support!

Great color choice, the car is very very very beautiful! I'm in love... (y) :love:
they have a new my porsche app. tracks it all the way through. and then you get 3-4 pictures of your vehicle after it's built. help tide you over while you wait 7 more weeks for transport.

Thanks on the color. i wasn't and still am not sure. also like aventurine green and really like gt silver. but spending 6 figures, kinda wanted a wow color

·
Registered
Fiat 124 Spider w/ Abarth LSD & RM
237 Posts
Nice nice, I never had bought a porsche... :) thanks for your info!

It's not too different from my blue... you will love it when it's exposed to sun. The black parts looks very aggressive too...

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
1,265 Posts
they have a new my porsche app. tracks it all the way through. and then you get 3-4 pictures of your vehicle after it's built. help tide you over while you wait 7 more weeks for transport.

Thanks on the color. i wasn't and still am not sure. also like aventurine green and really like gt silver. but spending 6 figures, kinda wanted a wow color
That's KOOOOOL!! Love the Porsche app! (My first 124 Spider, bought new in 1971, was a very similar blue). Best, s

21 - 40 of 46 Posts