Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Very nice Porsche! Congrats! I hope they won't ship it along with tons of EV on board.... 🚢🔥😬

·
Registered
597 Posts
It’s a stunning colour, almost a Bugatti (135) Blue, the car really suits it. I love the Boxster, all around I think the best Roadster available, I had one a few years ago (3.4s), probably the car I enjoyed the most, it did everything, corners, crushing motorway journeys, comfort, the sound, everything... I don’t think there are many cars that could drop a well driven Boxster. The gear change (PDK) is epic at ‘full chat’, I don’t need to say enjoy, because you will.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,144 Posts
I'm bringing this roadster into the family in a few months.....and the beauty of it is that my beloved spider becomes my daily driver...

How ya like my colors?
2022 boxster GTS 4.0

Aventurine green metallic with espresso and cognac natural leather interior
View attachment 90622
About time you pulled the trigger! Congratulations my friend, looks like I checked in just in time to see this beauty! Next time you at in the San Francisco Bay Area send me a DM. I would love to see her in person!

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
503 Posts
Congrats on the new car...hope it arrives soon! Loved the green and love your blue as well. (The blue would never fly at our house as it might be too close to the Mr.'s college rival...) Let us know when she arrives!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Congrats on the new car...hope it arrives soon! Loved the green and love your blue as well. (The blue would never fly at our house as it might be too close to the Mr.'s college rival...) Let us know when she arrives!
which rival would that be? Go BLUE! university of michigan 92 BSAE

41 - 46 of 46 Posts