1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
Those are some nice wheels for sure.

Reactions: HCKLV

Premium Member
2018 124 Abarth
Good to have goals in life 馃槑
I wanted them too until I realized they are only 7" wide. I bought 8" wide wheels for my Rosa. Where I made my mistake is that I should have had the brand new wheels powder coated white BEFORE I mounted my wider tires onto them.

Premium Member
2018 124 Abarth
Reactions: Magoffin and HCKLV

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The red one is View attachment 82456 awesome
That 70th anniversary fender emblem was the last bit of euro kit that I needed for my Abarth, and those badges showed up in the mail a couple weeks after these wheels. The car I built online was painted red but when I went to the dealership to snoop around they only had white or black on the lot. Tri-coat pearl on the showroom floor and it was game over for me, I couldn't wait for a red one!

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Even though this isn't the GT it has remained one of my favorite Abarths. I dig the chrome hood emblem and didn't mind getting mine from the Grande Punto for my ride.

I haven't seen other 124 Abarths with these fender emblems, have you?

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I was in such a rush to replace my mirror caps with carbon like the A124GT that I never bothered finding the correct Abarth part numbers and bought a good looking pair from TMC instead.
Does anyone know exactly what was used on the real deal?
Oddly enough TMC also had a pair of LHD floormats that fit my spider with an Abarth emblem I hadn't thought was ever offered in the states. Weird. Brightens up the dark interior in just the right way though.
My last (minor) questionable purchase after completed the OE euro Abarthness is why does the Alcantara cubby lid with logo arrive without Ricambi Originali packaging like all my other bits? It sure costs as much! Weird.

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't nick everything from the GT, not even close, but am very happy with what I have and just wanted to share because IT FEELS SO GOOD not searching for exclusive parts from an overseas model anymore. My missing when purchased new kit includes-
Abarth floor mats and plaques
Alcantara cubby lid
Red tow hook and lower fascia covers
Chrome Abarth front and rear emblems
70th anniversary fender emblems
Abarth engine cover
Record Monza exhaust
Brembo calipers (just the fronts I couldn't afford to replace the rears; )
Abarth Oz Ultraleggera wheels 17X7 ET45
124GT boot emblem
That's it. I'm done. It's good to have goals in life:cool:
Now where's this Aftermarket at???

Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

If I were to add any additional red & yellow to my Abarth this car would be the reason why. Concept? Competition crushed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts