Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Passenger storage

6K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  LongBeachJim 
#1 ·
Hello!

I've been lurking these forums for about six months and as I have just bought my Abrath, I thought it was time to share something my wife found.

https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Organ...r+With+PU+Leather+Between+Seat+Catchers,Black

This is a great little side pocket storage that fits perfectly between the seat and center stack. Even better, the fake leather and red stitching match the interior perfectly. I've enclosed some pictures of it in the car to go along with the ones posted on Amazon.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Hope this helps.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
thanks! ordered mine!

#8 ·
Great find! Thanks for the tip. Just ordered one. Got a big roadtrip vacation planned for 3 weeks in May and this will be very handy.:)

#10 ·
Received this, yesterday. For the price you can't beat it. ordered it as soon as I saw the original post :)

#13 ·
Funny thing happened today while I went for a drive in Burlington, VT. On my way back to CAnada, Custom patrol, askes me several questions from when I crossed to have you bought alcohol, cigaretts and so on.Not satisfied with my answers he tells me to pull off for inspection.
So 2 custom guys come and ask me to step out so they can search the car, they checked every little corner to the point one of them said to the other guy HAHA! look what I found, (he found the storage behind the seats) I said to myself bid deal, good luck. LOL So even there they came empty hands, but the 2 idiots were so busy looking for drugs, alcohol or cigarets that they forgot to look a my feed, which I had bought new shoes and the old ones were in the trunk. So little said they came empty hands, they asked me what I did for work,(retarted) what about before that, even to my son they asked what type of work he did. These guys think that we're all thieves and cannot afford these cars. so then he told me you can go.
LuckyI did not put any thing in that storage., LOL

AT the same time there was a Corvette and a mustang waiting for a seach.

#17 ·
Sorry just realized I posted under the wrong subject.:mad:

#19 ·
I have been informed more than once by the other half that i am too obsessed with an inanimate object. And just like a kid waiting for something at christmas i just can't wait to rip into a box that has something for the car, even if i know i can't use it right away. Before i bought it i was told by several people that it isn't a very practical car to which i asked, "and your point is? doesn't have to be practical because i was going for fun."

#22 ·
Agree. this has been one of the easiest and best $20 upgrades yet

#25 ·
This is perfect for my regular passenger, who is always losing things which slide under their seat: keys, phone, checkbook, etc. Problem solved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.