1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Same here....trying a few things....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Solved here for now. Things done.... Washer added between c clip and wastegate arm, yellow spring switched to purple at 6 full turns preload

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
22 23 maybe 24 when hot. Running well. Holding boost. Anxious to get the system one and crosspipe installed tho to take advantage of the stuffed turbo and pH 3

Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Oh you haven’t done that?
Glad to hear it is running well. Toby from EC always talked about 26 peak psi being the common figure when WOT with P3 but is almost never that high lol!

Let us know your A/F when you can :)
I had the AR non resonated muffler delete only. Ordered the RM but got tired of waiting. Goodwin got the sys one and crosspipe shipped in about a day but FedEx has it stuck in the phoenix area for the last 36 hours with incredibly poor customer support. They don't seem to have a clue why it's stuck. I may have seen 25 26 a couple times but not consistently. Currently running forge wga with yellow spring about 3.5 turns

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm paying Ernie's muffler and brakes to do the work. I've done the intercooler and 1446+ on my own, but 2020 gave me covid and a heart attack. Gonna trust the pros this time.

Already broke and repaired one of the m8s on the downpipe during the turbo install. Suspect it's loose and wonky and may push for drill outs and m10 bolts on this install

Reactions: deletedmember20192

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The 19 AF is commanded, but both Shark and Haz saw it and said it was wrong / engine was gonna melt lmao.
Because you reported it as your actual af. And they both said that that isn't correct because if it were your car would melt. Don't mis report what they said.

They were correct. The af values you reported aren't correct actual af values. They are af requests by the vehicle. Commanded or control inputs

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
True that. Com ratio must be command ratio. Basically not that important. Best to monitor actual and the good news is it will likely be in correct range once you use an app that reports it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Now...I am more curious about the apparent power fluctuations, thoughts?
All I see is throttle going up and down and power going up and down. Looks normal to me, but maybe I'm not seeing specifically what you mean by fluctuation

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
May not have mattered. They are twigs

Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I thought the half washer spacers already solved the weld clearance issue

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Here was my situation..... I'm not sure if that larger m10 bolt threaded right in to the larger hole, or if he tapped it or put a nut behind it......but no code so far
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Bicycle part Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Auto part

1 - 14 of 14 Posts