Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Not sure if this has been raised before. The car is not importing all the contacts from my phone or my wife's. We both have the same model Samsung. Its importing about 70% of them, we both have less than 150 contacts each (that little, billy no mates:().

Has anyone else had this problem or is it the way our phones are set up:eek:.

Tony.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have the same problem, or at least I think I do, because I get a message saying it could not import my contacts. Samsung Galaxy S7

·
Registered
166 Posts
Over 500 in my contact list importing fine from a Verizon Samsung S7 Edge. It does re-import them about once a week though. Dealer seemed to think this was normal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm seeing this too. I have 116 contacts in my phone and only 58 have shown up in the car. I just went and poked around a bit in Communications as well as connecting and disconnecting bluetooth. I saw the importing contacts message three times, but no new contacts will show up in the car. I don't see any pattern to what came over, doesn't seem to be certain groups or how recent the contact is, it's all over the place. The most important contacts are present though so I'm not caring too much.

Edit: I have a Samsung S7

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm seeing this too. I have 116 contacts in my phone and only 58 have shown up in the car. I just went and poked around a bit in Communications as well as connecting and disconnecting bluetooth. I saw the importing contacts message three times, but no new contacts will show up in the car. I don't see any pattern to what came over, doesn't seem to be certain groups or how recent the contact is, it's all over the place. The most important contacts are present though so I'm not caring too much.

Edit: I have a Samsung S7
Ours are the same, random contacts missing on both phones. One thing with our phones is that it imports contacts every time the phones are connected to the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts