Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm glad I got the car cleaned before the storm arrive today here in the UK. Luckily the car is happily in the garage with her car cover on so everything is good. Off for the second service at the end of the month. I'm sure they won't find much as she's only done 3,700 miles from new.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow! Looks really good. I have a red Classica - detailed it for the first time last weekend (synthetic clay, wax and then ceramic polish) but I gotta say - I don't think mine shined up as nice as yours. What did you use to get it looking so nice?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Looks really good. I have a red Classica - detailed it for the first time last weekend (synthetic clay, wax and then ceramic polish) but I gotta say - I don't think mine shined up as nice as yours. What did you use to get it looking so nice?
I’m lucky in that it’s only done a very low mileage and I wash it even if I’ve not used it so I can keep on top of it. Nothing specially really, wash, snow foam, dry and a polish with Maguires. I am slowly getting rid of the swirls that the garage left so close to it’s not quite as good as I want it to be, but in the photos it looks really nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great mate - out of curiousity, what car cover do you have for it?
Well I had an old cotton indoor one which I had for my old MG RV8, and although it’s a little short it covers most of it, seemed a shame to get rid of it when it does such a great job. Does show that although it’s small car by today’s standards, MGB’s of days gone by were much shorter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I had an old cotton indoor one which I had for my old MG RV8, and although it’s a little short it covers most of it, seemed a shame to get rid of it when it does such a great job. Does show that although it’s small car by today’s standards, MGB’s of days gone by were much shorter.
Wicked, my car's now parked up in the garage, sitting on axle stands at the rear whilst a wheel goes for a refurb🤦‍♂️😂

Just need to find a decent car cover to keep the dust off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts