Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if Photoshop counts in this thread but here goes.
Ever since I first set eyes on the 1988 Lamborghini Countach in white on white with black accents I have loved the 'stormtrooper' look on sports cars.

Here is what my car looks like now:

Here is my Photoshop rendering of my final goal. I've got the flat black vinyl wrap, the emblems and the mirror covers just waiting for warmer weather to install.
Not to mention the Eibach sway bars and drop springs.
View attachment 74487

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my Photoshop rendering of my final goal. I've got the flat black vinyl wrap, the emblems and the mirror covers just waiting for warmer weather to install.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice job. I like the white wheels. I also like the darks, so maybe two sets?

·
808 Posts
View attachment 74490
Some really nice touches there. I like the debagging look and the grille emblem. I have a set of white Assetto corse wheels I have been tempted to use but my car is the silver and I don't think it would get the same effect.

Nice!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Finally got the stripe. I decided to leave the front badge on because as it has a black surround it doesn't look as big and obnoxious when sitting on black stripe.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Wait, lights next to the fogs...I seem to recall a thread about doing something like that but can’t find it. Do you have more info?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait, lights next to the fogs...I seem to recall a thread about doing something like that but can’t find it. Do you have more info?

·
Super Moderator
1,069 Posts
Nice work. Subdued and tasteful.
best regards
Pete

·
Registered
310 Posts
Getting lighter wheels make a huge difference. I like the white, but the stock wheels are so freaking heavy for what they are. Also, is that an APR splitter you are wanting to buy? I have an unused one sitting in my garage. Since you are in Texas, we are relatively close if you want to buy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts