Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Advanti wheels 17x7 ET 40mm(14lbs each)...Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 205/45-17 tires(20 lbs)...H&R springs (1.75" drop front 1.5" drop rear)...Eibach front and rear sway bars...stock shocks...black mirror caps....black seat hoops...black windshield bezel...mud flaps:)

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sweet. I see you have a hatchback in the garage. Smart, very smart. ;)

·
867 Posts
I love the look of the black wheels on the 124 Spider. We did this on our car too. Nice!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice car and well chosen improvements.
For me, now you only need 30mm spacers and bigger exhaust tips. :)

Make that "Black" exhaust tips.

How much did the wheels run?

Did you buy the Black trim pieces? I have not done much looking around yet since I don't even have a VIN# yet but hope to start getting stuff soon based on what people are doing.

·
Retired Moderator
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Make that "Black" exhaust tips.

How much did the wheels run?

Did you buy the Black trim pieces? I have not done much looking around yet since I don't even have a VIN# yet but hope to start getting stuff soon based on what people are doing.
Wheels are available at several vendors...I bought the wheel and tire package at Tire Rack...wheels about $185 each...bought the black trim pieces from Mopar...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wheels are available at several vendors...I bought the wheel and tire package at Tire Rack...wheels about $185 each...bought the black trim pieces from Mopar...

Very nice job, you are my kinda guy. Some people are "purists" who leave cars 100% stock and I am a "modder" who has to make it my own; each has a right to what they want (or not do) to what they own!

And there might be a set of new Abarth wheels/tires in the classifieds after I get my car.

·
Retired Moderator
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice job, you are my kinda guy. Some people are "purists" who leave cars 100% stock and I am a "modder" who has to make it my own; each has a right to what they want (or not do) to what they own!

And there might be a set of new Abarth wheels/tires in the classifieds after I get my car.
Honestly...I am not sure how many cars I have had...must be close to 100 over the 47 years...the only vehicles I have kept my hands off of have been the ones my wife has driven...>:)..I am good with whatever anyone does...but for me I say go for it...you only live once and we are not guaranteed tomorrow...seize the day...:D

·
Retired Moderator
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The more mods the merrier! I even put a K&N Filter and Diablo Sport tune on my wife's Encore, and I wish someone comes out with a hand held tuner for the 124.
There are a few piggyback units available for the 124...not sure about any full sale tunes yet...some may be close...I run a piggyback(Eurocompulsion Euro+Drive Lite) and have been extremely happy with the results. Do some investigation and you can see the options that are out there already...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.